13 Shipping Tips for Small Businesses
10/02/2013 — Scott Frederick
Over the past year, we've written and shared a number of articles that contain tips and suggestions for those of you that are new to shipping. Since many of our current and future customers are owners or managers for small businesses, we know that shipping is just one of many responsibilities that you juggle each and every day. If you're new to PartnerShip, here is a "baker's dozen" collection of articles that may help you get started:
- Small Businesses Cope with Rising Shipping Costs
- New to LTL Shipping?
- Small Package versus LTL Freight
- 4 Ideas to Reduce Shipping Costs
- Consolidate Orders to Save on Shipping
- 3 Steps to Take Control of Your Inbound Shipping
- Vendor Prepaid versus Inbound Collect Shipping
- How to Calculate Freight Density
- What You Need to Know About Shipping Internationally
- 8 Excuses for Not Working with a 3PL Provider
- New to Trade Shows and Exhibit Transportation?
- Everything You Need to Know About an Exhibit Transportation Provider
- A Free Freight Analysis