How to Accept Freight and Handle Claims
Free White Paper!
Sometimes the unthinkable happens - you receive a shipment from a vendor and it's damaged or short on quantity. While this scenario is the exception to the rule, it highlights why it's so important to always follow best practices when receiving inbound freight. Having the proper procedures in place can help protect yourself in the event you have to file a claim by ensuring you get a fair resolution. In this white paper you'll learn:
- What procedures to follow when receiving freight
- How to check for damages or shortages
- How to make notations on the delivery receipt
- The steps you need to take to file a claim
- How to improve your inbound shipping management
Complete the short form to the right to download your White Paper PDF now!