How to Accept Freight and Handle Claims
08/28/2015 — Leah Palnik
Knowing how to properly check your inbound freight can save you from a big headache when handling any resulting claims. To help you understand exactly what you need to do in these situations, we’ve developed a new white paper on how to accept freight and handle claims. You’ll learn:
- What procedures to follow when receiving freight
- How to check for damages or shortages
- How to make notations on the delivery receipt
- The steps you need to take to file a claim
- How to improve your inbound shipping management
If you receive shipments from your vendors, this white paper is a must-read. For more educational resources, visit PartnerShip.com/WhitePapers.
When you work with PartnerShip, you benefit from the personalized attention of a dedicated account representative who can provide you with routing management, claims assistance, and the competitive freight rates your business needs. Request a free inbound shipping analysis today by visiting PartnerShip.com/InboundAnalysis.