PartnerShip is Your Freight Headquarters
04/08/2013 — Matt Nagel
PartnerShip has long promoted the fact that we are a "freight headquarters" for our customers - most of whom are small- or medium-sized businesses. Based on past performance, and some cool new tools, I think we do a good job of backing up that statement. Here are a few reasons why we feel like this is an accurate statement, and why we are a good choice for small businesses looking for a freight partner:
- To begin with, if you are asking yourself "what is LTL shipping" or if you are new to freight shipping in general, we provide some basic "New to LTL Freight Shipping" and "New to Exhibiting" tips for neophyte shippers and exhibitors.
- We provide our customers with a reasonable variety of reputable freight carrier and tradeshow carrier options. Because we have such strong alliances with fewer carriers, we're able to leverage those relationships for the best possible pricing and experience for our customers.
- New customers can easily get a free LTL freight quote or tradeshow quote on our website (we respond quickly with our best price, and full support); and our existing customers can quickly rate shop across our variety of carriers using our customized online rate quote tool.
- We also help businesses find their freight class - just submit a simple form and a PartnerShip representative will quickly consult a freight class chart to determine the correct classification for your freight.
- Whether you create the bill of lading and call the carrier yourself, or if you have one of our representatives do that for you, all of your shipments can then be tracked online or viewed in aggregate using our Shipment History reporting tool.
- In the rare event you run into an issue with a shipment, you can rest easy knowing that PartnerShip has industry-leading liability coverage, and that we will help you with any claims paperwork that may be necessary.
- Do any inbound shipping? We have that covered as well, with complete vendor list and routing management tools and services.
- Once all of your shipments have been created, we help streamline the administrative process by providing audited and consolidated invoicing with flexible payment terms and methods.
If you'd like a more visual-tour of our LTL freight services, feel free to page through the short presentation below. If you ship LTL freight and you're still not convinced, I encourage you to take advantage of our Free Shipping Analysis service. We'll review some of your past shipments or invoices and tell you straight-up whether we can help you save money on your shipping. But that's what you should expect from your freight headquarters!