Easy-to-Use Online Freight Management Tools
When you register for secured access to PartnerShip.com, you get access to the best LTL freight shipping rates and simple tools that help you before shipping, during shipping, and after shipping.
After you Create an Account, you can use the My Account tools to:
- Review and Manage Account to ensure your company information is complete or if you need to change your password
- View a My PartnerShip dashboard, with quick access to all of your shipping tools and history
- Manage and store your customers and vendors with My Addresses, making it quick and easy to complete online bills of lading
- Manage and store your shipment commodities with My Products, making it quick and easy to complete online bills of lading
Before you ship, you’ll want to use these tools compare rates and view service options:
- Use the Free Quote to get a quick, no-obligation rate quote on your next tradeshow shipment or your special size/need LTL Freight shipment
- Use the Rate Quote freight shipments and you’ll see all of your carrier, rate, and service options in one, simple view
- Check Carrier Fuel Surcharges before you ship to know how much fuel will add to the cost of your shipping.
- Use PartnerShip Inbound Management services to setup your inbound routings.
When you’re ready to ship, these tools will help you complete your paperwork and schedule your shipment:
- Create Shipment is a quick and easy way to create a bill of lading for your shipment
- You can also download a PDF version of the PartnerShip Bill of Lading if you prefer
- The Shipping Forms page provides access to the PartnerShip bill of lading, carrier claims forms, inbound shipping forms, and others
- If you need to print Shipping Labels, we provide you with a simple tool for that too
After you have shipped, PartnerShip provides a variety of tracking, reporting and invoicing tools:
- With the Track Shipment tool, you can see where your LTL freight, tradeshow or small package shipments are while en-route, or to confirm delivery dates
- Use Shipment History to view all of your en-route or delivered shipment activity for LTL freight and tradeshow shipments
- Use the online Invoicing tool to get a PDF copy of your open freight bills or to pay invoices instantly online with a credit card — and save, edit, or delete credit card information to make future payments fast and easy
- View your Payment History in one convenient screen, with the ability to sort by Invoice Number, Confirmation Number, Date Paid, Amount Paid, or Payment Type
Whether you’re new to shipping or ready to create an account, we make the online experience easy and quick. If you don’t have an account, but you’re ready to ship an LTL freight or tradeshow shipment, use our free quote form to get a quick, no-obligation rate quote on your shipping. Of course, you can always Contact Us directly if you have any questions or if you’d like personal assistance.