When getting it there fast isn’t fast enough
Expedited LTL shipping is paying a bit extra to speed up your LTL freight shipment. Remember, LTL freight transit times are estimates. If you need your freight to arrive by a certain date but are not bound by a strict deadline or delivery window, expedited shipping may be your best option as a way around estimated transit times. It’s a small price to pay to ship smarter and stay competitive.
PartnerShip® has alliances with world-class freight carriers and expeditors to ensure we can help you meet any need and any speed. You benefit from our ability to tap multiple networks and carriers to find you the right service at the right price. On-time. Guaranteed. That’s shipping smarter to help you stay competitive.
Expedited shipping service options:
- » Customer-defined delivery dates, including holidays and weekends
- » Customer-defined delivery times
- » PartnerShip account representatives proactively monitor your shipment
- » Time-critical “weekend advantage” shipments move over the weekend
- » Specialized equipment, such as air charters, cargo vans and dedicated trailers
- » Coordinated air and ground modes
- » Domestic and international services
- » Delivery guarantees available
Ready to ship? If you’re new to PartnerShip, use our Free Quote form or call us at 800.599.2902.