Freight Brokerage Sales Manager - Westlake, Ohio
You can do anything. We'd love to have you do it here.
Never heard of PartnerShip? We’ve kept a low profile for the last three decades but those days are behind us. We’re a rapidly growing shipping and third-party logistics (3PL) provider looking for great talent to grow with us.
We think shipping and logistics is pretty darn glamorous because there’s nothing within your sight that hasn’t been shipped on a truck. The growing global economy means that things always need to be shipped, and we think that’s very exciting.
We’re very profitable and growing. If you’re a continuous learner looking for stability and work / life balance, we may be a good fit!
Here's what we're looking for:
The Freight Brokerage Sales Manager has a very important job. You are the leader of your sales team and are responsible for ensuring maximum sales productivity, sales volume and profitability, and increased revenue for PartnerShip services. You will recruit, build, and lead a team of inside sales representatives. You have a direct impact on our bottom line, and we think that’s pretty darn important.
You are energetic and have a positive attitude. You can help create a culture that embraces challenges and views change as new opportunities to learn, develop and grow. Positive energy is contagious and life is too short to work with jerks.
You are organized. You can juggle training your team, running and analyzing reports, coaching newbies and veterans, emailing funny cat videos and planning and strategizing the next big sales promotion without missing a beat.
You have a strong desire to lead, coach, teach and mentor. Not just to pay the bills, but because you have a real passion for it.
You genuinely want your team to succeed. You wholeheartedly agree with Jack Welch, who said, “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”
You love a competitive environment but also love helping others on your team improve. You hate losing more than you love winning.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you understand that the speed of business is now, not later.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll ace our interview and be working here within weeks.
Here's what we want from you:
- The desire to learn and grow. If you are a continuous learner, we like you already.
- Leadership abilities. There are lots of sheep in the world. We need more shepherds.
- Responsibility. If you say “I’ll take care of it” more than the average person, let’s talk.
- Competitiveness and a never-ending need for achievement. If you always go above and beyond, we’ve got a desk for you.
- For a complete list of job functions, click here
Here's what you'll get from us:
- Health, Vision and Dental coverage. All those things your parents said were important (because they are).
- 401(k) plan with a company match and immediate vesting. Free money! Who says no to free money?
- A casual work environment. There’s more denim in our office than at a Tim McGraw concert.
- On-going training programs and development opportunities. See a training opportunity to get better at your job? All you have to do is ask.
- Office conveniently located in Westlake, OH. Just a stone’s throw from Crocker Park and Lake Erie.
- A “work hard, play hard” culture. We actually set aside time to have fun during the work day. Need a break? Play some shuffleboard in our game room.
Here's what to do next:
Click "Apply Now", fill out the short form, attach your resume and cover letter, and apply.
NACS, Inc. and its subsidiary PartnerShip LLC are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. We are an E-Verify Employer. Click to learn more about E-Verify and Right to Work, or, en español, E-Verify y Derecho al Trabajo.