International Express Small Package Shipping Options
10/31/2012 — Leah Palnik
PartnerShip helps thousands of customers save on their international small package shipments (i.e., generally those under 200 pounds). Through our unique alliance with FedEx®, we help ensure our customers maximize their international small package savings.
As a follow-up to Monday's post on U.S. express shipping, here are the discounted international express small package shipping options that are available through one of our association shipping programs:
- FedEx® International Next Flight Get urgent delivery in just hours, depending on flight availability, to major cities in more than 220 countries and territories. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for packages up to 2,200 lbs. (more with prior approval). Call 1.800.974.7333 to request pickup. Have a government-issued photo ID ready when the courier arrives with a specialized air waybill for you to complete.
- FedEx International First® Reach key European and Asian markets early in the day. Delivery as early as 9 a.m. to select postal codes in Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland in 2 business days. Delivery as early as 10 a.m. to select postal codes in China and Singapore in 3 business days. Inbound delivery to select U.S. ZIP codes from more than 60 countries in 1 or 2 business days. Go to fedex.com/internationalpackages and select FedEx International First for a list of destination postal codes and ZIP codes served. Effective Aug. 1, 2012, FedEx International First will be available to select postal codes in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, India, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx International Priority® Your high-value shipments arrive typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days. Service is available to more than 220 countries and territories, including delivery to major cities in Europe in 2 business days by noon. U.S.-inbound delivery is also available by 10:30 a.m. or noon to many locations. Ship until the close of business in western Europe for next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to major East Coast markets. See pp. 25—27 for countries served by FedEx International Priority and other FedEx Express® international package services.
- FedEx International Economy® Cost-effective delivery typically in 2—5 business days to more than 215 countries and territories (2 or 3 business days to key markets such as Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico). U.S.-inbound delivery is available from more than 90 countries and territories.
- FedEx International MailService® For catalogs, brochures and other mail. FedEx or our designee sorts and stamps each piece, then tender the shipment to the postal service in the destination country for final delivery. Delivery is in 4—7 (Premium) or 7—11 (Standard) business days from pickup to hand-off to the destination country postal service. Go to fedex.com/us/fims for details. Contract-only service; contact your FedEx account executive for information.
Small Package Solutions
Our discounted small package shipping services are completely free to eligible businesses participating in one of our association shipping programs. If you are currently a member of a professional association or trade group, ask them if they have a discounted small package shipping program through PartnerShip - or give us a call at 800-599-2902, or send an email to sales@PartnerShip.com, and we'll find out for you. If not, we'd love to talk to your association leadership team to see if we can build a program for you and your fellow members.