Carrier Sales Representative - Westlake, Ohio
This position is no longer available
You can do anything. We’d love to have you do it here.
Never heard of PartnerShip? We’ve kept a low profile for the last three decades but those days are behind us. We’re a rapidly growing shipping and third-party logistics (3PL) provider looking for great talent to grow with us.
Think shipping and logistics isn’t glamorous? Take a look around you. There’s nothing within your sight that hasn’t been shipped on a truck. The growing global economy means that things always need to be shipped, and we think that’s pretty exciting.
We’re very profitable and growing. If you’re a continuous learner looking for stability and work/life balance, we may be a good fit!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
A Carrier Sales Representative at PartnerShip has a very important job. You are the point person to select and negotiate rates with our truckload carriers. That means you have a direct impact on our bottom line, and we think that’s pretty darn important!
You are detail-orientated. A simple error could mean a loss of hundreds of dollars, and you would never let that happen, would you? If you noticed our intentional error in this sentence, then you are detail-oriented.
You are persistent. You never give up. You never give in. You don’t mind failing 19 times because you know you’ll succeed on the 20th.
You are completely comfortable picking up the phone and cold-calling new carriers. To you, a stranger is just a friend you haven’t yet met.
You love building relationships with your contacts and customers. You have more LinkedIn contacts and Facebook friends than anyone else you know.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you understand that the speed of business is now, not later.
You love a competitive environment but also love helping others on your team improve. You hate losing more than you love winning.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll ace our interview and be working here within weeks.
Here’s what we want from you:
- A strong interest in sales. Sales is a great career path and we’ll do as much as we can to help you achieve your potential, but you have to want it!
- The desire to learn and grow. If you are a continuous learner, we like you already.
- Leadership abilities. There are lots of sheep in the world. We need more shepherds.
- Responsibility. If you say “I’ll take care of it” more than the average person, let’s talk.
- Competitiveness and a never-ending need for achievement. If you always go above and beyond, we’ve got a desk for you.
- For a complete list of job functions, click here
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- Salary + commission. Oh, and just to whet your sales appetite, you’ll receive a guaranteed commission for up to your first 6 months. Earn while you learn!
- Health, Vision and Dental coverage. All those things your parents said were important (because they are).
- 401(k) plan with a company match and immediate vesting. Free money! Who says no to free money?
- A casual work environment. There’s more denim in our office than at a Tim McGraw concert.
- On-going training programs and development opportunities. See a training opportunity to get better at your job? All you have to do is ask.
- Office conveniently located in Westlake, OH. Just a stone’s throw from Crocker Park and Lake Erie.
- A “work hard, play hard” culture. We actually set aside time to have fun during the work day. Need a break? Play some shuffleboard in our game room.
Here's what to do next:
Click "Apply Now", fill out the short form, attach your resume and cover letter, and apply.
NACS, Inc. and its subsidiary PartnerShip LLC are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. We are an E-Verify Employer. Click to learn more about E-Verify and Right to Work, or, en español, E-Verify y Derecho al Trabajo.